We are looking for ASL fluent individuals to fill these positions:
- Licensed Therapists – Provides ongoing clinical consultation to the child, family and team members and develops initial treatment plan; Assesses progress toward goals, coordinating supports and resources as needed. Must be fully licensed or have met requirements to be provisionally licensed with LPC, LMHC, LCSW and/or LMFT.
- MA Level Therapists – Models and implements treatment interventions; Provides psycho education to the child and family; Documents progress made. Must be a master’s degree graduate in Psychology, Education, Social Work, Behavioral Sciences, Human Development or related fields.
- Behavioral Assistants (BA) – Provides one-to-one interventions according to treatment plan. Collaborates with other members of the treatment team and other professionals working with the family. Documents progress made. Preferably but not necessary bachelors degree graduate or student in Psychology, Education, Social Work, Behavioral Sciences, Human Development or related fields.
- Mentors – Acts as a role model; Stimulates the youth’s learning and development by planning and participating in activities together; Helps child become familiar with resources (Publications, community activities, technology, etc.); Documents progress made.
Because we care, we nurture personal growth, career development, and general well being by offering the following:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible schedules
- Training and education
- Supportive team environment
All interested candidates must submit a resume and cover letter indicating desired position(s) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.